This extraordinary space has always been used as a refectory area dating back to the original Glenside Hospital, built in 1850.
New furniture, artwork and large scale planting were introduced at the
Glenside Cafe, and seating and eating zones were located to enhance the large space.
As the cafe is constantly used for internal and external functions all the new furnishings need to be flexible.
Avening, Nr Tetbury, Gloucestershire